$300.00 Per Person Per Year – OR – $25 Per Person Per Month
Terms and Limitations
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- It is only good at Advanced Dental Arts. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- If dental insurance is obtained while this discount plan is in effect, patients will be refunded a prorated portion of the plan fees.
- If dental treatment is necessary following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability, or worker’s compensation is involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- This plan is NON-transferable and NON-refundable. No refunds are given if the patient chooses not to use their plan.
- Plan and rates are subject to change yearly.
- Payments for services are due at the time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through Care Credit, the discount is reduced by 10% for merchant fees.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Patient must remain a member during the entire duration of orthodontic treatment.
- The plan includes dental services only, products are not included.